DREAM CATCHER'S HOME
THAT'S ME & AMBER AT HOME IN FLORIDA
a bit about me
I AM A FREE SPIRIT, ON AN INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL JOURNEY,
DISCOVERING SO MUCH ABOUT LIFE AND MEETING INTERSTING AND EXCITING PEOPLE
AS I TRAVEL.
I BELIEVE STRONGLY IN CATCHING AND LIVING MY DREAMS. BELIEVE IN YOURS.
ANOTHER SIDE OF ME
I live in a place where dreams are born and eagles soar, living a life that many envy but fear to fly by my side. I choose to go where most men only dream of. I believe strongly in my dreams and make make them my reality, living my life fully. I don't want to miss a moment.
Thanks for stopping by. These sites are an interesting way to meet people. If you like who you see and what you read, perhaps our paths will cross. Remember, your curiosity opened this file. Careful what you wish for. Dreams do come true for those who believe in them.
- I spend my summers in Guerneville, California (Russian River) and winters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Veterinarian, Free Spirit, philosopher, friend, composer, writer, dreamer, musician, and much much more.
- Traveling, camping, skiing, sailing, music (from country western to Opera) composing music (midi and all it entails), writing, dancing, people, and more.
- An important part of my world. I am a composer, currently writing a new musical entitled, "The Dream Catcher". This is the story of an 8 year old boy living with HIV in a world that tells him he has no future or dreams to live. It is a very moving, inspiring story of the importance of living your dream, no matter what your age or physical condition in life. For life is a dream to be lived - a journey into faith, hope and courage.
My First musical, "A Tribute To The Memory Of You" has been staged 42 times in various cities in the U.S.. "Tribute" is the story of a young gay man as he comes out to his family, struggles with religious values, falls in love, builds a world and a relationship, loses his lover to AIDS, an attempted suicide, and a resolution and finale' that has brought every audience to their feet with tears in their eyes for a standing ovation and calls of bravo.
Both musicals are available for staging and are easily produced.
"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation" - Thoreau
"Be Still and hear the Quiet Voice Within" - Unknown
"It is not that I fear death so much, but to approach that end and discover I have not yet lived." - Unknown
"Fences are for keeping cows and frightened people enclosed. I choose to live in a world without fences, - - expanding my boundaries to the limits of my dreams. As the dream dies, so dies the man" - Leather Daddy
- I seek to surround myself with men who think and believe as I. Those who want to live their dreams - - to be challenged, grow and be all they can be -
Physically, Psychologically, and Spiritually.
CLICK ON THE CANDLE
AND I WILL SHOW YOU THE SOURCE OF YOUR DREAMS
Dear Faggot Home Page